01 February 2007

it's coming...

i know you must be bored without a new post. i have something very exciting to tell you! but i can't tell you for a few weeks...until i know it's really going to happen. i'd hate to say something and then it not happen. but i'm telling you - i'm very excited at what i'm going to tell you, and i hope you will be too! let's just say i'll need my passport. and check out my new profile picture! i have tried posting a picture in my profile before, and it's never worked for me, so i am glad it did this time. i like this self portrait of me. i especially like self timers on cameras, so you can take great pictures in your spare time, just for fun. yes, i do that sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 PM

    leah...where are you going??? Am I going to be jealous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting bored..and I want to know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Gorgeous picture, Gorgeous! I'm anxiously awaiting to here where you next adventure will take you... And I do self-timer pictures too... especially when i'm going out somewhere and I can't decide between outfits... seeing them side by side always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am excited and don't even know why!
    As for self timing, I am more into holding the camera out infront with my arm. I think I probably have a billion pictures of me taken exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the one in both me and Hill's pictures, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..i actually haven't been able to see your picture..why?

    ReplyDelete

01 February 2007

it's coming...

i know you must be bored without a new post. i have something very exciting to tell you! but i can't tell you for a few weeks...until i know it's really going to happen. i'd hate to say something and then it not happen. but i'm telling you - i'm very excited at what i'm going to tell you, and i hope you will be too! let's just say i'll need my passport. and check out my new profile picture! i have tried posting a picture in my profile before, and it's never worked for me, so i am glad it did this time. i like this self portrait of me. i especially like self timers on cameras, so you can take great pictures in your spare time, just for fun. yes, i do that sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 PM

    leah...where are you going??? Am I going to be jealous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting bored..and I want to know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Gorgeous picture, Gorgeous! I'm anxiously awaiting to here where you next adventure will take you... And I do self-timer pictures too... especially when i'm going out somewhere and I can't decide between outfits... seeing them side by side always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am excited and don't even know why!
    As for self timing, I am more into holding the camera out infront with my arm. I think I probably have a billion pictures of me taken exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the one in both me and Hill's pictures, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..i actually haven't been able to see your picture..why?

    ReplyDelete