19 April 2007
finally!!!
on Tuesday i'm going to Brandon to get my retainer for my teeth, so i am excited for that. the retainer is going to straighten my top teeth (as opposed to braces, since i'll be in Belfast for a year and will be unable to keep up the maintenance on braces).
i also need to do some serious summer clothes shopping while in Brandon - tank tops are a must. does any one go to Wal-Mart any more for clothes? how's the selection?
I am loving the song: "Everything" by Michael Buble
19 April 2007
finally!!!
on Tuesday i'm going to Brandon to get my retainer for my teeth, so i am excited for that. the retainer is going to straighten my top teeth (as opposed to braces, since i'll be in Belfast for a year and will be unable to keep up the maintenance on braces).
i also need to do some serious summer clothes shopping while in Brandon - tank tops are a must. does any one go to Wal-Mart any more for clothes? how's the selection?
I am loving the song: "Everything" by Michael Buble
4 comments:

Anonymous10:22 AMOkay, I don't often get teary eyed in real life......but give me someone getting voted off a reality show and I may need a kleenex or two.....So even as I was celebrating the moment sanjaya's name was read, then I saw him crying, and they play that sappy music, and I start feeling sorry for them, and voila....tears. My daughters think this is absolutely hilarious. At the end of Survivor, Amazing Race, Idol shows, they are always staring at me to see how hard they should be laughing!!!
ReplyDelete
As for Walmart, that's a hit and miss affair...I wouldn't bank on it. And now I must go find that Michael Buble song on the computer and give it a listen....Have a great day. Aren't you just lovin' this great weather???
Anonymous9:55 PMHi Leah - I think I'll say Congrats to you too! After all you are celebrating that that guy that bothers you and couldn't sing got voted off your show. Good! And good luck with the shopping. Oh and one more thing - I got the goods you ordered - on sale and everything! So another reason to celebrate!
ReplyDelete
Love Auntie Barb
What is my mother talking about?
ReplyDelete
I believe I will go to wal-mart today in search of a denim skirt, shorter length. I am not holding my breath though, because you really never know with wally world.
Have fun at the dentist - don't gag if they force metal plates with goop into your mouth. Maybe you already had that?
Anyway, enjoy your little trip! Who will go with you?


I was just at Walmart last night looking for that exact thing and I think their summer collection is rather lacking. I did end up buying a plain black ribbed tank top, but the color selection was kinda sad. Maybe it's better in Brandon! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I don't often get teary eyed in real life......but give me someone getting voted off a reality show and I may need a kleenex or two.....So even as I was celebrating the moment sanjaya's name was read, then I saw him crying, and they play that sappy music, and I start feeling sorry for them, and voila....tears. My daughters think this is absolutely hilarious. At the end of Survivor, Amazing Race, Idol shows, they are always staring at me to see how hard they should be laughing!!!
ReplyDeleteAs for Walmart, that's a hit and miss affair...I wouldn't bank on it. And now I must go find that Michael Buble song on the computer and give it a listen....Have a great day. Aren't you just lovin' this great weather???
Hi Leah - I think I'll say Congrats to you too! After all you are celebrating that that guy that bothers you and couldn't sing got voted off your show. Good! And good luck with the shopping. Oh and one more thing - I got the goods you ordered - on sale and everything! So another reason to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteLove Auntie Barb
What is my mother talking about?
ReplyDeleteI believe I will go to wal-mart today in search of a denim skirt, shorter length. I am not holding my breath though, because you really never know with wally world.
Have fun at the dentist - don't gag if they force metal plates with goop into your mouth. Maybe you already had that?
Anyway, enjoy your little trip! Who will go with you?