22 August 2007

ducks and rooms



my room



caitlin and lauren feeding ducks in Ballyclare Park, Northern Ireland.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:08 PM

    sorry leah!
    it doesn´t work?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 PM

    I can't believe you're in Ireland...I'm living dreams through you right now! I'm praying for you. ERIKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Hi Leah, I got the one to work where she says her name! So adorable and cute. The others did not work for me.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

22 August 2007

ducks and rooms



my room



caitlin and lauren feeding ducks in Ballyclare Park, Northern Ireland.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:08 PM

    sorry leah!
    it doesn´t work?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 PM

    I can't believe you're in Ireland...I'm living dreams through you right now! I'm praying for you. ERIKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Hi Leah, I got the one to work where she says her name! So adorable and cute. The others did not work for me.
    mom

    ReplyDelete