Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 September 2007
Skype?
do any of you people know anything about Skype and how it works? mom and i are thinking about using it to talk over the internet with webcams, but i'm not really sure how it works, or if it's a good idea. any advice?
5 comments:
Anonymous4:33 PMHey Leah
ReplyDelete
I am glad to hear things are going okay, the girls look adorable and sound like they would be fun. I am glad that the family is nice. I have heard of skype supposidly it is cheap and easy to use, you need a headset for you computer and then you download the program. I am not sure all the information but I know someone who has and can get the information from him and let you know. I am praying that things continue to go well for you.
Bre



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Leah
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear things are going okay, the girls look adorable and sound like they would be fun. I am glad that the family is nice. I have heard of skype supposidly it is cheap and easy to use, you need a headset for you computer and then you download the program. I am not sure all the information but I know someone who has and can get the information from him and let you know. I am praying that things continue to go well for you.
Bre
My roommate used Skype to chat with a friend of hers and it worked ok. Not the best, but what do ou expect for a free internet long distance chat and picture thing? Exactly.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I hear it is were its at. But what do I know. I should ask Michael. He is the techy one.
ReplyDeleteI've been using it during my time here in Korea, and I'm loving it. For the most part the quality of your pictures/sounds depends on the quality of your internet connection and equipment (i.e. camera, microphone, computer,etc..)
ReplyDeletewow, I keep forgetting to check this and facebook!
ReplyDeleteI used skype all the time until I ran out of time to use it! what do you want to know??