03 November 2007

another funny story

funny story:
caitlin and lauren were arguing over a foot pump (like the kind you'd blow a dingy up with) - don't ask me why this was in house, but they quite enjoy playing it with...pretending to blow up the furniture, etc. they both wanted to play with it and were having a tug-of-war. all of a sudden i hear caitlin...

caitlin: "lauren. remember what we are."
lauren: "what?"
caitlin: "good friends. now don't snatch that from me."

i just love it.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Oh Leah 5lbs! That is exciting and I wish you well with the new changes.
    Great story about good friends, very diplomatic!
    Love auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 PM

    Again, I say Wow!! Keep up the good work! Those girls! Quite the keepers aren't they? You know I love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:03 PM

    good job, hon!
    and the girls are great!
    writing you soon!
    love you
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Leah...that's exciting! I could use some advise from you obviously!!
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting about the 5 lbs off. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great about the 5 lbs and the girls! I am glad they keep you entertained!
    Thinking about you lately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:45 PM

    hilarious. Love you Leah - thanks for the camera info - I'm off to Future Shop this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for you!!! and love that funny story. hopefully i'll hear such a good reminder coming from isaiah in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:01 PM

    I relayed this story to my children this morning as they were fighting about something totally useless......something different than my usual "This is not how sisters should treat each other" speech..... it gets exhausting using the same lines over and over....... Those girls must just love you to pieces....

    ReplyDelete

03 November 2007

another funny story

funny story:
caitlin and lauren were arguing over a foot pump (like the kind you'd blow a dingy up with) - don't ask me why this was in house, but they quite enjoy playing it with...pretending to blow up the furniture, etc. they both wanted to play with it and were having a tug-of-war. all of a sudden i hear caitlin...

caitlin: "lauren. remember what we are."
lauren: "what?"
caitlin: "good friends. now don't snatch that from me."

i just love it.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Oh Leah 5lbs! That is exciting and I wish you well with the new changes.
    Great story about good friends, very diplomatic!
    Love auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 PM

    Again, I say Wow!! Keep up the good work! Those girls! Quite the keepers aren't they? You know I love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:03 PM

    good job, hon!
    and the girls are great!
    writing you soon!
    love you
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Leah...that's exciting! I could use some advise from you obviously!!
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting about the 5 lbs off. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great about the 5 lbs and the girls! I am glad they keep you entertained!
    Thinking about you lately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:45 PM

    hilarious. Love you Leah - thanks for the camera info - I'm off to Future Shop this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for you!!! and love that funny story. hopefully i'll hear such a good reminder coming from isaiah in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:01 PM

    I relayed this story to my children this morning as they were fighting about something totally useless......something different than my usual "This is not how sisters should treat each other" speech..... it gets exhausting using the same lines over and over....... Those girls must just love you to pieces....

    ReplyDelete