i met him in south africa.
he's from london.
his grandparents live in killough, northern ireland.
it had been almost 3 years since we last saw each other!
it was fabulous and i loved it.
sometimes you forget how much you miss someone until you're with them again.
i'll see him again in april, when i go to london.
i'm going to london to meet up with my friends traci and donovan, who are embarking on a 3 1/2 month european adventure! london is their first stop at the beginning of april. their last stop is paris, in july...i'll also be joining them there!
it was a very windy day and we are both a little windblown. but i still quite like this picture.
the coast of ireland, by the village of killough. gorgeous. wish you all could see it in person :)
ps. this is my 100th post! seems to me like i was posting about nothing, because i can't remember much about the other 99...thanks for sticking around! here's to life and thinking about interesting post titles (harder than you might think).




glad you made it!
ReplyDeletelike i said on facebook: i would have LOVED it SOOOOO much meeting you guys!
oh, and on your way to paris you should definately come to see us again!!!!!!
remember: in august will be the huge family-meeting in krefeld! hope we can make it there!
miss you sooo much!
hugs
leslie
Great pictures, Leah! I can't believe you are such a globe trotter........"I'll be going to London, I'll be going to Paris...." It's like you're a movie star or something......
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
love,
Julie
Here is a post title you can work off of. In fact, I dare you...
ReplyDelete"Against my better judgment..."
Looking forward to the post:)
Congrats on blog #100!! I know it feels like you blog about nothing sometimes - at least that's how I feel about me...but it's so fun to stay connected and share each other's lives...so blog on lady!!
ReplyDeletefor a while i tried to use song titles as my blog titles...it didn't pan out, but it might for you!!!
ReplyDeleteglad you got to see your friend, and nice work on 100 posts! (i am at a piddly 64 or 5.)
Yoysers! Unlike previous comments, who are kindly referring to your blog, I on the other hand would like to comment on your most handsome friend!!! He's a hottie! So glad that you found your way to his grannie's place, (thank you GPS) and what a beautiful bit of scenery you have shown us.
ReplyDeletelove you
mom