I have been at my new job for 2 weeks now. I love it. I love every minute of it. Well, every other minute of it, which is more than I've ever been able to say before. And more than most people would say.
Here is what I love:
-helping kids with math (math I can actually do!)
-marking spelling tests
-silent reading time
-moving desks around
-sitting at my little table
-having kids call me "Mrs" instead of "Miss"
-watching "Bill Nye the Science Guy" videos (which were SO cool when I was in Grade 5, but now are just horribly outdated, although still very informative)
-taking kids into the library to help them with something
-when kids draw me pictures that say "Your the Best" (they haven't quite grasped the your/you're concept yet)
-checking to make sure they have their homework gathered together for the end of the day
-school picture day!
-being done at 3:30 every day
-getting weekends off
19 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 September 2008
the second week
I have been at my new job for 2 weeks now. I love it. I love every minute of it. Well, every other minute of it, which is more than I've ever been able to say before. And more than most people would say.
Here is what I love:
-helping kids with math (math I can actually do!)
-marking spelling tests
-silent reading time
-moving desks around
-sitting at my little table
-having kids call me "Mrs" instead of "Miss"
-watching "Bill Nye the Science Guy" videos (which were SO cool when I was in Grade 5, but now are just horribly outdated, although still very informative)
-taking kids into the library to help them with something
-when kids draw me pictures that say "Your the Best" (they haven't quite grasped the your/you're concept yet)
-checking to make sure they have their homework gathered together for the end of the day
-school picture day!
-being done at 3:30 every day
-getting weekends off
Here is what I love:
-helping kids with math (math I can actually do!)
-marking spelling tests
-silent reading time
-moving desks around
-sitting at my little table
-having kids call me "Mrs" instead of "Miss"
-watching "Bill Nye the Science Guy" videos (which were SO cool when I was in Grade 5, but now are just horribly outdated, although still very informative)
-taking kids into the library to help them with something
-when kids draw me pictures that say "Your the Best" (they haven't quite grasped the your/you're concept yet)
-checking to make sure they have their homework gathered together for the end of the day
-school picture day!
-being done at 3:30 every day
-getting weekends off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


sounds pretty sweet!
ReplyDeleteglad you are enjoying the job!
see you soon!
That's so exciting Leah! Sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteAmanda P
perhaps you do want to be a teacher after all? Isn't it great? the teach will never call on you for the right answer!!!!
ReplyDeletemom