13 October 2008

Amy & Donny's Ding Wed (and my new niece!)

.My new niece, Emery and I

Erica, myself, and Courtney

Auntie Judy, Auntie Deedee, Erica and I.

Hillary and Erica.

The classic Duerksen Cousin photo.

Waiting around for someone to take the classic Duerksen Cousin photo.

What a week! My brother and his wife just popped out their first baby girl on Wednesday, October 8th, and my sister gets married to her long time boyfriend on Sunday, October 12th! It's been a bit of a whirlwind, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Clarke and Alison had their baby girl, Emery Anne, who weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz. She is absolutely adorable and we already can't imagine life without her.

The weekend was a full on Duerksen Extravaganza. There were aunties, uncles and cousins galore. I loved it. We ate, played Catch Phrase (quite entertaining with the aunties), chased little cousins down the hallway, went to Wal-Mart, looked at Halloween costumes, ate some more, make a wedding cake, threw Amy a very "surprise" pajama party, took pictures, and had so much fun together.

Until the next one. Cheers!

Amy and I, moving her stuff to Donny's apartment.


The finished wedding cake. Incredible!

Amy & Donny, seeing the cake for the first time!

Nikki and Erica, the cake decorators.

Gabby & Mya, our leaf scatterers.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Hi Leah. These are fantastic pictures and serve as a lovely reminder to a wonderful weekend. Such great memories.
    Thanks for being you! I love you and look forward to our next gathering.
    Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Hi Leah, thanks for being a great photographer and camera person. Darling Gabby and Mya almost stole the show, in my books! Weren't they adorable? And of course, can't wait till we get together again with the whole fam.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

13 October 2008

Amy & Donny's Ding Wed (and my new niece!)

.My new niece, Emery and I

Erica, myself, and Courtney

Auntie Judy, Auntie Deedee, Erica and I.

Hillary and Erica.

The classic Duerksen Cousin photo.

Waiting around for someone to take the classic Duerksen Cousin photo.

What a week! My brother and his wife just popped out their first baby girl on Wednesday, October 8th, and my sister gets married to her long time boyfriend on Sunday, October 12th! It's been a bit of a whirlwind, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Clarke and Alison had their baby girl, Emery Anne, who weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz. She is absolutely adorable and we already can't imagine life without her.

The weekend was a full on Duerksen Extravaganza. There were aunties, uncles and cousins galore. I loved it. We ate, played Catch Phrase (quite entertaining with the aunties), chased little cousins down the hallway, went to Wal-Mart, looked at Halloween costumes, ate some more, make a wedding cake, threw Amy a very "surprise" pajama party, took pictures, and had so much fun together.

Until the next one. Cheers!

Amy and I, moving her stuff to Donny's apartment.


The finished wedding cake. Incredible!

Amy & Donny, seeing the cake for the first time!

Nikki and Erica, the cake decorators.

Gabby & Mya, our leaf scatterers.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Hi Leah. These are fantastic pictures and serve as a lovely reminder to a wonderful weekend. Such great memories.
    Thanks for being you! I love you and look forward to our next gathering.
    Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Hi Leah, thanks for being a great photographer and camera person. Darling Gabby and Mya almost stole the show, in my books! Weren't they adorable? And of course, can't wait till we get together again with the whole fam.
    mom

    ReplyDelete