One little boy in my Kindergarten class, whose name is Christopher, told me one day that he only wanted to write half of his name on his coloring page.
"No problem," I said, expecting him to print "Chris" on his page.
Later that morning, as I was going through the coloring pages, I came across Christopher's paper.
Along the top of the page, in bright purple crayon, was the name "Christ".
A few days later it was Christopher's turn for Show and Tell. He had brought in a red fire truck to show his classmates. As usual, the kids all got a chance to ask questions, and one little boy asked, "When did you get it?"
Christopher answered, "At Christmas."
Another question: "Who gived it to you?"
Christopher said, quite truthfully, "Um...Jesus."
So, Jesus gave Christ a fire truck for Christmas.
How much sweeter can it get?
15 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 November 2008
Christ and Jesus
One little boy in my Kindergarten class, whose name is Christopher, told me one day that he only wanted to write half of his name on his coloring page.
"No problem," I said, expecting him to print "Chris" on his page.
Later that morning, as I was going through the coloring pages, I came across Christopher's paper.
Along the top of the page, in bright purple crayon, was the name "Christ".
A few days later it was Christopher's turn for Show and Tell. He had brought in a red fire truck to show his classmates. As usual, the kids all got a chance to ask questions, and one little boy asked, "When did you get it?"
Christopher answered, "At Christmas."
Another question: "Who gived it to you?"
Christopher said, quite truthfully, "Um...Jesus."
So, Jesus gave Christ a fire truck for Christmas.
How much sweeter can it get?
"No problem," I said, expecting him to print "Chris" on his page.
Later that morning, as I was going through the coloring pages, I came across Christopher's paper.
Along the top of the page, in bright purple crayon, was the name "Christ".
A few days later it was Christopher's turn for Show and Tell. He had brought in a red fire truck to show his classmates. As usual, the kids all got a chance to ask questions, and one little boy asked, "When did you get it?"
Christopher answered, "At Christmas."
Another question: "Who gived it to you?"
Christopher said, quite truthfully, "Um...Jesus."
So, Jesus gave Christ a fire truck for Christmas.
How much sweeter can it get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my! i hope he can keep his beliefs a little further....:)
ReplyDelete