Braun mixer, you will be missed. But not too badly, because I get to look at your kick-ass Kitchen Aid cousin on my counter, in all her glossy red glory.
Also, Josh has taken up the popular hobby of cross stitch! We were in Michaels last weekend and he declared that he absolutely loved cross stich and MUST have one to work on during the winter evenings. He choose one with the phrase "Home is where the heart is" in the center, surrounded by hearts. Classy.





I giggled when I read that Josh is cross stiching. I don't know why, but it is giggle worthy.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that is one sexy kitchen aid!
I ALSO giggled when I read about Josh's cross stitching! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd nice new Kitchen Aid! Mix up a storm Leah.
Beautiful mixer! And way to go with your pc points. We haven't been to superstore since we moved to BC and i'm very curious how many points we have. Expecially since we put all our moving expenses on our pc mastercard.
ReplyDeleteAlso loved that Josh cross-stitches! I'm trying to get Grant to crochet. No luck yet.
Well, honestly, I'm jealous. Of the Kitchen Aid, not Josh!! haha I'll need to get some bi-focals before I can ever take up cross stitching again! I have always admired the beautifully colored Kitchen Aids, but as my old Braun machine trudges faithfully on, I have no excuse. Yet.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julie
Oh lovely! Both to the shiny red kitchen aid..love it and to Josh enjoying cross-stitch, lucky him!
ReplyDeleteAnd a note to Julie... haha you need bi-focals! I remember that change in my own eyes, DON'T fight it just go and get them already.
Love you, ab
I don't really cook.. but that mixer does look pretty kick ass. My mom cross stitches, so Josh is in good company.
ReplyDeleteHey, Matt crochets. So why can't Josh cross stitch! And I just got a new Kitchen Aid mixer too. I have been making bread and buns. It's great! Love all your decorations. And I love that pillow on your couch in the picture of Josh crocheting.
ReplyDelete