11 June 2012

Reid Spencer

On June 3rd, Josh and I met our son, Reid Spencer Gorman! He was born at 2:46pm, weighing in at 3 lb 14 oz, and 16" long. Reid was born 6 weeks premature and was born via emergency c-section, due to his heart rate dropping several times. Since he's been "out", Reid has been doing really well. He is in the NICU, breathing on his own, and getting better at breast feeding every day! We're not sure how long he'll be in the hospital for - of course the doctor's don't give you a time frame since every baby is different. In the 8 days since Reid's birth, he's improved so much. He's eating more and more and gaining weight pretty much every day. We can't wait to bring him home!!!

Reid Spencer, June 3 @ 2.46pm.

A little bit jaundiced - chillin' under the phototherapy lights!

Wide awake.

Very proud dad!

Family picture!

Totally in love with this boy.

Skin to skin time - best part of my day.

5 comments:

  1. Hillary11:24 PM

    Love love love! You look so great and happy and I can't wait to meet Reid (one day!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58 AM

    LOVE IT!
    and you
    and him!

    i hope you're getting all the rest you need!
    thinking about you LOTS!

    all my love&hugs!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi josh and leah, I AM SO THRILLEd to be able to be here and help you out! I love baby Reid, like I knew I would! He is great.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Congrats! Beautiful baby.
    Love ab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:50 AM

    You look so happy! Love you guys, congrats again!
    Amanda Pauls

    ReplyDelete

11 June 2012

Reid Spencer

On June 3rd, Josh and I met our son, Reid Spencer Gorman! He was born at 2:46pm, weighing in at 3 lb 14 oz, and 16" long. Reid was born 6 weeks premature and was born via emergency c-section, due to his heart rate dropping several times. Since he's been "out", Reid has been doing really well. He is in the NICU, breathing on his own, and getting better at breast feeding every day! We're not sure how long he'll be in the hospital for - of course the doctor's don't give you a time frame since every baby is different. In the 8 days since Reid's birth, he's improved so much. He's eating more and more and gaining weight pretty much every day. We can't wait to bring him home!!!

Reid Spencer, June 3 @ 2.46pm.

A little bit jaundiced - chillin' under the phototherapy lights!

Wide awake.

Very proud dad!

Family picture!

Totally in love with this boy.

Skin to skin time - best part of my day.

5 comments:

  1. Hillary11:24 PM

    Love love love! You look so great and happy and I can't wait to meet Reid (one day!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58 AM

    LOVE IT!
    and you
    and him!

    i hope you're getting all the rest you need!
    thinking about you LOTS!

    all my love&hugs!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi josh and leah, I AM SO THRILLEd to be able to be here and help you out! I love baby Reid, like I knew I would! He is great.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Congrats! Beautiful baby.
    Love ab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:50 AM

    You look so happy! Love you guys, congrats again!
    Amanda Pauls

    ReplyDelete