15 July 2007

little red house





the siding has began and the house is slowing turning red! the boys and uncle johnny came to help and everyone stayed for supper (Saturday Night Pizza) and Mya and Gabby were there, which is always fun! Mya is big into biking lately and when she wants someone to push her around, she puts on her helmet which almost guarantees someone will go and roll her around the yard.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Great deck and nice colour choice. Very CPR.
    unca ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I can't believe that was Gran and Boppa's house...I want to come over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Looking good.....and that Mya is such a sweetheart. I cannot believe that anyone who has only been on this earth for 15 months knows that she wants to ride a bike! Freaky......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:45 PM

    I was just checking out your last few posts. Very interesting! Thanks for posting regulary....I get so excited when one of the cousins has a new post. I really need to start a blog. You need to help me pick a name that does not give my identity away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Leah - CPR = Canadian Pacific Railway.
    Their stations were sort of that colour. I know, before your time.
    unca ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with my dad. Nice color choice. And I also wish I could come over. I was thinking just a few minutes ago how much I miss our summer adventures.
    Julie, you should so start a blog. It would be fun. And you can make it completely anonymous. Except to the people who know you. It won't be anonymous to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:53 PM

    I love that color. Good Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:34 PM

    LEAH:ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!I´M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!
    LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete

15 July 2007

little red house





the siding has began and the house is slowing turning red! the boys and uncle johnny came to help and everyone stayed for supper (Saturday Night Pizza) and Mya and Gabby were there, which is always fun! Mya is big into biking lately and when she wants someone to push her around, she puts on her helmet which almost guarantees someone will go and roll her around the yard.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Great deck and nice colour choice. Very CPR.
    unca ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I can't believe that was Gran and Boppa's house...I want to come over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Looking good.....and that Mya is such a sweetheart. I cannot believe that anyone who has only been on this earth for 15 months knows that she wants to ride a bike! Freaky......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:45 PM

    I was just checking out your last few posts. Very interesting! Thanks for posting regulary....I get so excited when one of the cousins has a new post. I really need to start a blog. You need to help me pick a name that does not give my identity away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Leah - CPR = Canadian Pacific Railway.
    Their stations were sort of that colour. I know, before your time.
    unca ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with my dad. Nice color choice. And I also wish I could come over. I was thinking just a few minutes ago how much I miss our summer adventures.
    Julie, you should so start a blog. It would be fun. And you can make it completely anonymous. Except to the people who know you. It won't be anonymous to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:53 PM

    I love that color. Good Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:34 PM

    LEAH:ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!I´M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!
    LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete