14 November 2007
oh what fabulous news!
some are you are going to be seeing me quite a bit sooner than expected! you heard me...i'm coming home for christmas!!! turns out i don't have to work the whole week of christmas, as both neil and joanne will be off work. i leave belfast on december 21, and arrive back here on jan 1! i am truly excited about coming home and spending christmas with the Fam and seeing everyone in killarney! i wasn't planning on coming back home, but it just worked out and there you have it!
the wireless internet isn't working at my house at the moment (currently at a friend's house using theirs), so forgive me if i don't respond to you for a few days. hopefully the internet will be up and running soon, as i feel like i've lost a limb without it. i was actually so desperate for some web access that i drove around my village for 10 minutes with my laptop in the seat next to me, trying to find a signal. illegal? i think so. well, i didn't find one and i was too lazy to keep searching.
the wireless internet isn't working at my house at the moment (currently at a friend's house using theirs), so forgive me if i don't respond to you for a few days. hopefully the internet will be up and running soon, as i feel like i've lost a limb without it. i was actually so desperate for some web access that i drove around my village for 10 minutes with my laptop in the seat next to me, trying to find a signal. illegal? i think so. well, i didn't find one and i was too lazy to keep searching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 November 2007
oh what fabulous news!
some are you are going to be seeing me quite a bit sooner than expected! you heard me...i'm coming home for christmas!!! turns out i don't have to work the whole week of christmas, as both neil and joanne will be off work. i leave belfast on december 21, and arrive back here on jan 1! i am truly excited about coming home and spending christmas with the Fam and seeing everyone in killarney! i wasn't planning on coming back home, but it just worked out and there you have it!
the wireless internet isn't working at my house at the moment (currently at a friend's house using theirs), so forgive me if i don't respond to you for a few days. hopefully the internet will be up and running soon, as i feel like i've lost a limb without it. i was actually so desperate for some web access that i drove around my village for 10 minutes with my laptop in the seat next to me, trying to find a signal. illegal? i think so. well, i didn't find one and i was too lazy to keep searching.
the wireless internet isn't working at my house at the moment (currently at a friend's house using theirs), so forgive me if i don't respond to you for a few days. hopefully the internet will be up and running soon, as i feel like i've lost a limb without it. i was actually so desperate for some web access that i drove around my village for 10 minutes with my laptop in the seat next to me, trying to find a signal. illegal? i think so. well, i didn't find one and i was too lazy to keep searching.
10 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow - that is a surprise!!!!!!! That's it - No Christmas care package for you now.......thanks for saving me all that Canada Post shipping. Seriously now, that is wonderful. We'll be waiting for you.....
ReplyDeleteOh Leah that is great!
ReplyDeleteI can sympathize on the no internet front - it's like going without basic needs when you can't have it.
Anyway, glad you get to have a Canadian Christmas!! Wish I could see you!
happy news! i'm glad you'll get to spend christmas with the fam! don't forget to stock up on all your fave canadian goodies.
ReplyDeleteGREAT NEWS LEAH...that's sooo exciting! It's so fun to spend Christmas with family when you're so far from home!! We'll get to check out your Irish accent!
ReplyDeleteoh you changed your blog...very Irish!!!
ReplyDeletei like it!
That's exciting you'll get to be home for christmas!! I wish we could all get together, but enjoy your time with your family. And I agree with Erica...your new blog looks fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the new look! Very posh, I must say! Yes, of course you can come home!!!!! Really looking forward to seeing you. Shall I buy a new game or puzzle or just dig out something old? love you,
ReplyDeletemom
OK, I swear I commented on this thing right when it was posted. In fact, I was first, now I am 8th and my first comment is lost in internet land. I don't remember what I wrote...but I bet it was witty and clever, just like me.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are going to be able to be home for Christmas.
that´s sooo good!
ReplyDeleteand i love the new outlook of your blog!
love you
leslie
Hey I am glad you get to come home for Christmas. There is nothing like spending it with family, hey cous. I am glad to hear that all is still going well and hope you get the internet soon. I like reading your blog and seeing all the new looks.
ReplyDeleteBre