10 November 2007

random pictures



girls at the zoo. L - Lauren, R - Caitlin



the girls at the zoo


new friends! judith, claire, louise.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    so good to see that you found some new friends:)
    love the 2nd pic of the girls!
    and love you
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah!
    First off, congrats on the 1/2 stone. Secondly, I also love the second picture of the girls. They look oh so impressed to be at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I must show the girls the picture with the giraffe. Chloe would loooooooooove that. Is the zoo in close proximity to you? Delighted to see your new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:52 PM

    He Leah, really nice to see a pic of your new friends! That is always so helpful when you are talking about them. Thanks. Yes, how nice to be at the zoo with 2 little girls!
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun times! I like the second pic of the girls too!
    great to see your friends too.
    and great about amazing race on sunday!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

10 November 2007

random pictures



girls at the zoo. L - Lauren, R - Caitlin



the girls at the zoo


new friends! judith, claire, louise.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    so good to see that you found some new friends:)
    love the 2nd pic of the girls!
    and love you
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah!
    First off, congrats on the 1/2 stone. Secondly, I also love the second picture of the girls. They look oh so impressed to be at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I must show the girls the picture with the giraffe. Chloe would loooooooooove that. Is the zoo in close proximity to you? Delighted to see your new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:52 PM

    He Leah, really nice to see a pic of your new friends! That is always so helpful when you are talking about them. Thanks. Yes, how nice to be at the zoo with 2 little girls!
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun times! I like the second pic of the girls too!
    great to see your friends too.
    and great about amazing race on sunday!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete