07 December 2007

a feast for the eyes (and ears!)


setting up the Christmas tree!


Caitlin and Lauren being gorgeous! Caitlin in the green shirt, Lauren in the brown.


the girls and i having some fun with the camera.


Caitlin and Lauren playing "Twister" and doing some puzzles.


a night in Belfast at the Continental Market with Louise and Claire! Stalls at the market featured food, drinks, and crafts. There is a "Belfast Eye" set up in the grounds of the Town Hall, and there were Christmas lights everywhere! It felt very British for some reason, and I felt like I was on "Merry Christmas Mr Bean"!!


Caitlin and Lauren singing "Away in a Manger" - a song they've learnt this year at nursery school. i've had to teach Lauren that Jesus is actually a HE not a HER, as you will notice her confusion in the song! if you don't notice it, she's singing "lay down HER sweet head".

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Christmas has arrived for you. Enjoy the season. And the video actually made me giggle out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I Want to watch the video...maybe in like 73267203 hours when it finally loads by Dial Up...grrr...
    Anyway, yes, it looks great - those girls look so sweet, and I think they must love you a lot.
    Do you do their hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. I bet Lauren is the more outspoken one as she is singing much more louder then Caitilin. How did she take the explaining?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:27 PM

    HI Honey, thanks for the heads up on the new blog - sorry - I have been swamped with a million things to do! But it is great, the girls adorable, and what fun to go to their program! Good job on the coaching, and with any luck, Lauren will get the him/her thing straightened out, just in time! Love you Leah, can hardly wait to see you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

07 December 2007

a feast for the eyes (and ears!)


setting up the Christmas tree!


Caitlin and Lauren being gorgeous! Caitlin in the green shirt, Lauren in the brown.


the girls and i having some fun with the camera.


Caitlin and Lauren playing "Twister" and doing some puzzles.


a night in Belfast at the Continental Market with Louise and Claire! Stalls at the market featured food, drinks, and crafts. There is a "Belfast Eye" set up in the grounds of the Town Hall, and there were Christmas lights everywhere! It felt very British for some reason, and I felt like I was on "Merry Christmas Mr Bean"!!


Caitlin and Lauren singing "Away in a Manger" - a song they've learnt this year at nursery school. i've had to teach Lauren that Jesus is actually a HE not a HER, as you will notice her confusion in the song! if you don't notice it, she's singing "lay down HER sweet head".

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Christmas has arrived for you. Enjoy the season. And the video actually made me giggle out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I Want to watch the video...maybe in like 73267203 hours when it finally loads by Dial Up...grrr...
    Anyway, yes, it looks great - those girls look so sweet, and I think they must love you a lot.
    Do you do their hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. I bet Lauren is the more outspoken one as she is singing much more louder then Caitilin. How did she take the explaining?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:27 PM

    HI Honey, thanks for the heads up on the new blog - sorry - I have been swamped with a million things to do! But it is great, the girls adorable, and what fun to go to their program! Good job on the coaching, and with any luck, Lauren will get the him/her thing straightened out, just in time! Love you Leah, can hardly wait to see you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete