What a lovely looking mini golf course! Very professional! Did you golf as well? I agree with Jo - you were brave! No concussions or ghastly gashes to be mended?? Good job, as usual. mom
What a lovely looking mini golf course! Very professional! Did you golf as well? I agree with Jo - you were brave! No concussions or ghastly gashes to be mended?? Good job, as usual. mom
Leah you are a brave woman...i hope you weren't alone with all those kids! love the new blog look, by the way!!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun! glad the mayhem ensued...
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a blast and also were very busy. Hopefully not to many putters hitting things other then golf balls.
ReplyDeleteSorry the shay was me, Breanna. Shay was on my laptop and signed me out and him in and I didn't realize it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely looking mini golf course! Very professional! Did you golf as well? I agree with Jo - you were brave! No concussions or ghastly gashes to be mended??
ReplyDeleteGood job, as usual.
mom