Anyway! This is what we've been doing in June, thus far.
Caitlin and Lauren dressed up at Batman and Zorro...just hanging out, eating apples and watching "Dora the Explorer". Even Superhero's have to relax, right??
The girls after I painted their faces (again!). Caitlin as a tiger, Lauren as a clown (slightly smudged and sweaty!).
The girls playing in the linen closet! We were cleaning it out and I put them up on the shelf. They were quite happy playing up there for about 15 minutes!
In the linen closet...
A self portrait, so you don't forget what I look like.
Amy had a wedding shower at church last weekend, and here am some photos she emailed me of the evening. Wish I could have been there :(

The happy couple, Dons and Amy. I assume they are happy because they made a whole lot of cash at the money shower!!

Mom made this umbrella with bills tied to it, so that when it opened, Amy would be "showered" with money!

Mom, Amy, and Alison at the shower (not pictured: Claude, in the womb. FYI: we have dubbed Clarke and Alison's baby as "Claude" until he is born. Just in case any of you were perplexed).



why claude?????????????
ReplyDeleteyour mom and you look VERY alike in those pics....
sorry you couldn´t go to you sister´s wedding shower.....but at least you´ll be at her wedding:)
love you
and miss you!
leslie
Hey, i love the new blog, very summery. I am sorry you missed the shower. That must have been hard. When are they getting married again. I really enjoy the updates and the pictures
ReplyDeletenice blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute idea with the umbrella. I am also glad that they got it all straightened out with Amy and Carol somebody and the wedding showers and them sounding like they were marrying each other. Is there a wedding day yet? I assume not because I think I would have heard that!!
You could make a career out of face painting I think!
And I like your link-y preview thing - how did you do that?
OH Hi Leah! Sorry, I haven't checked your blog for a week or 2 - guess I've been busy???? But love the look! Great pics as usual! So I guess we will be seeing you in what? 5 days? Yippee!!!
ReplyDeletemom