26 July 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!

Erica and I have started a new blog, a compilation of fantastic books you should add to your "To Read" list, and great tasting recipes that we love! You can check it out here. There is also a link under the "Blogs I Read" section (right hand column of this blog). If anyone has a great book or recipe they'd like to share, let Erica or I know, and we will post for you. Erica can be contacted via her blog, "The Procrastination Station" by clicking here.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Oh, man....... THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! Great idea! Books and food........two of my favorite things! Great idea, girls!

    love,
    julie

    p.s. that jodi picoult book you are reading is a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dido on that comment...books and food are definitely a good combination - although my list is already too long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:57 AM

    sounds like you girls are cut from the same cloth......
    great idea and I look forward to it.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

26 July 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!

Erica and I have started a new blog, a compilation of fantastic books you should add to your "To Read" list, and great tasting recipes that we love! You can check it out here. There is also a link under the "Blogs I Read" section (right hand column of this blog). If anyone has a great book or recipe they'd like to share, let Erica or I know, and we will post for you. Erica can be contacted via her blog, "The Procrastination Station" by clicking here.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Oh, man....... THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! Great idea! Books and food........two of my favorite things! Great idea, girls!

    love,
    julie

    p.s. that jodi picoult book you are reading is a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dido on that comment...books and food are definitely a good combination - although my list is already too long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:57 AM

    sounds like you girls are cut from the same cloth......
    great idea and I look forward to it.
    mom

    ReplyDelete