Emery and her Christmas mitten!
Clarke and Donny in their new over all's/cover all's.
Amy and Emery with Emery's new John Deere cowboy boots, called "Johnny Poppers"!
Donny, Mom and Alison. Mom had bought these prints in Northern Ireland in July (when Mom and Dad came to visit me). We got them framed for her - she was very excited!
The Second Christmas is now over, but not without the prerequisite eating 'til you're stuffed, tobogganing, opening a few presents, playing with Emery, playing hockey (without skates) on the pond, playing Life, taking pictures, playing Charades and many other exciting events. I am now the very happy owner of a George Forman grill, a beautiful, hefty, stainless steel saucepan, leather mittens, a new dishcloth, and a Pampered Chef salad dressing mixer.
See more Christmas pictures here.



Do you think they make Johnny Poppers in my girls' size? As if....... and if they did they wouldn't wear them because I would have suggested it and apparently I have no sense of style... can you tell I have almost 14 year old? I was very pleased to see all of your pictures and read your report on Christmas at Metigoshe. And you got a mighty fine stash of presents, I must say! Thanks for updating your blog. I am a faithful checker!
ReplyDeletelove,
julie
Why are there no photos of Emery in the mitten?
ReplyDeleteHillary
Also glad to see the requiste baby video! We have lots of the exact same thing, but the baby is replaced with Helen! (and she isn't sitting in the presents, just sitting around, being cute of course)
ReplyDeleteYour little neice is soo cute!! I love being an auntie!
ReplyDeleteYour little neice is soo cute!! I love being an auntie!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah
ReplyDeleteOh I'm pleased that you still blog. I don't check so much anymore as my 'people' don't seem to be into that anymore, but thankfully you still do this for your faithful readers.
Love the pictures and thanks so much for sharing.
love auntie barb