11 March 2009

bowling bonanza

although it might be hard to tell from these pictures, we were actually bowling. it was fun.








6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Okay...... am I missing something here? Are you guys in Killarney or the States in these pictures???
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    wow! your niece is getting so big and alert:) very cute
    hope everything is fine?

    love you lots
    and miss you even more!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Emery sure looks like Clarke!
    And it looks like fun. I am like Julie and wonder where was this??

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's Killarney!
    Cute argyle sweater Leah - great colour on you!
    Love Emery! What a dolly!
    Where is Rosie?

    Thanks for the post! It made my Thursday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Lovely pictures Leah! Thanks so much for sharing. I miss reading your most entertaining posts, no matter if they are filled with extreme excitment or plain old everyday life stuff.
    Hope all is well with you and that you have fun in the next couple of weeks.
    Love you auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Thanks for missing me Erica!!! But yes I was there too - probably planning and stratagizing my next strike!! as if......but yes, this was in Killarney on Amy's first trip home since the wedding - what a lovely surprise. Doesn't Em look like Clarke? And yes, Leah I miss you blogs as well.
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete

11 March 2009

bowling bonanza

although it might be hard to tell from these pictures, we were actually bowling. it was fun.








6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Okay...... am I missing something here? Are you guys in Killarney or the States in these pictures???
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    wow! your niece is getting so big and alert:) very cute
    hope everything is fine?

    love you lots
    and miss you even more!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Emery sure looks like Clarke!
    And it looks like fun. I am like Julie and wonder where was this??

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's Killarney!
    Cute argyle sweater Leah - great colour on you!
    Love Emery! What a dolly!
    Where is Rosie?

    Thanks for the post! It made my Thursday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Lovely pictures Leah! Thanks so much for sharing. I miss reading your most entertaining posts, no matter if they are filled with extreme excitment or plain old everyday life stuff.
    Hope all is well with you and that you have fun in the next couple of weeks.
    Love you auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Thanks for missing me Erica!!! But yes I was there too - probably planning and stratagizing my next strike!! as if......but yes, this was in Killarney on Amy's first trip home since the wedding - what a lovely surprise. Doesn't Em look like Clarke? And yes, Leah I miss you blogs as well.
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete