11 April 2009

eHarmony + a cute boy = an east coast holiday

So if you haven't already heard....

Yes, I joined eHarmony.

Yes, I started talking with a boy.

Yes, I flew to Halifax on Spring Break.

And yes, Josh is coming to Killarney for May Long Weekend. He'll meet the family and experience Manitoba for the first time.

So yes, Josh and I are completely smitten with each other.


Josh and I being dorks. Well, maybe just me being a dork. It's incredible that he still likes me, I think :)


Josh and I. Being normal. Not dorks.

5 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!

    love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 PM

    ah, delightful! wonderful! grand!
    Have much fun talking, laughing and getting to know each other.
    love to the two of you!
    auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:09 AM

    :)

    love you&miss you!

    and i'm sad that i can't experience this whole new phase with you....

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lealas!!!
    You never emailed me back. I want to hear all about it! Congrats!! He's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat stuff Leah. You looks pretty stoked. He looks pretty nice. Score! Go eharmony...because come on, where are all the boys in Killarney?

    ReplyDelete

11 April 2009

eHarmony + a cute boy = an east coast holiday

So if you haven't already heard....

Yes, I joined eHarmony.

Yes, I started talking with a boy.

Yes, I flew to Halifax on Spring Break.

And yes, Josh is coming to Killarney for May Long Weekend. He'll meet the family and experience Manitoba for the first time.

So yes, Josh and I are completely smitten with each other.


Josh and I being dorks. Well, maybe just me being a dork. It's incredible that he still likes me, I think :)


Josh and I. Being normal. Not dorks.

5 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!

    love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 PM

    ah, delightful! wonderful! grand!
    Have much fun talking, laughing and getting to know each other.
    love to the two of you!
    auntie barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:09 AM

    :)

    love you&miss you!

    and i'm sad that i can't experience this whole new phase with you....

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lealas!!!
    You never emailed me back. I want to hear all about it! Congrats!! He's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat stuff Leah. You looks pretty stoked. He looks pretty nice. Score! Go eharmony...because come on, where are all the boys in Killarney?

    ReplyDelete