To see more pictures of the gorgeous couple, click here.
28 May 2009
here comes the bride....me!
12 days ago, Josh flew to Manitoba as a single guy and when he left, he was engaged. To me! We're both incredibly excited to begin our married life together in September. The wedding will be here in Killarney on September 6, 2009. Josh works in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (across the harbour from Halifax) and we have an apartment there that will be ours on August 1. So as of September 6, I'll be a Nova Scotian, which I'm very much looking forward to :)

To see more pictures of the gorgeous couple, click here.
To see more pictures of the gorgeous couple, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 May 2009
here comes the bride....me!
12 days ago, Josh flew to Manitoba as a single guy and when he left, he was engaged. To me! We're both incredibly excited to begin our married life together in September. The wedding will be here in Killarney on September 6, 2009. Josh works in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (across the harbour from Halifax) and we have an apartment there that will be ours on August 1. So as of September 6, I'll be a Nova Scotian, which I'm very much looking forward to :)

To see more pictures of the gorgeous couple, click here.
To see more pictures of the gorgeous couple, click here.
6 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




congrats again!
ReplyDeletemiss you lots!
Congrats Leah. I wish the best for you and Josh.
ReplyDeleteUnca Ray
Glad to see a new post from a newly engaged woman! Also, nice blog layout!
ReplyDeleteYippee! Congrats, I'm super excited for the two of you. Thanks for sharing with us on your new blog layout.
ReplyDeletelots of love, auntie barb
I've been watching for the "engagement" post - congratulations!! Enjoy all of the planning and preparations!!
ReplyDeleteI am just pumped for you. And I am tickled to hear of what life in NS will be like. Your willingness to up and go wish such excitement is a beautiful thing! Hope planning is going well.
ReplyDelete