The summer has already gone by so quickly - it's already July 20! So far I've done a lot of sleeping, resting and going to the doctor....and the result is....MONO. It hasn't been the best start to the summer of 2009, but I am already feeling quite a bit better, which is a true blessing and answer to prayer.
When I'm not sleeping, I have been packing my life into boxes, getting ready to move to the east coast. I leave for Halifax on July 29 and am shipping about 12 boxes to meet me there. Josh and I get our apartment in Dartmouth on August 1, so I want my things there when we move. I am in Nova Scotia until August 18, so will paint, unpack, clean and organize! I am so excited for this, naturally.
Then I am back in Manitoba on August 18 and about 2 weeks later, Josh will come. And then we'll be married on September 6. Life is flying by, but am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
20 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 July 2009
july
The summer has already gone by so quickly - it's already July 20! So far I've done a lot of sleeping, resting and going to the doctor....and the result is....MONO. It hasn't been the best start to the summer of 2009, but I am already feeling quite a bit better, which is a true blessing and answer to prayer.
When I'm not sleeping, I have been packing my life into boxes, getting ready to move to the east coast. I leave for Halifax on July 29 and am shipping about 12 boxes to meet me there. Josh and I get our apartment in Dartmouth on August 1, so I want my things there when we move. I am in Nova Scotia until August 18, so will paint, unpack, clean and organize! I am so excited for this, naturally.
Then I am back in Manitoba on August 18 and about 2 weeks later, Josh will come. And then we'll be married on September 6. Life is flying by, but am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
When I'm not sleeping, I have been packing my life into boxes, getting ready to move to the east coast. I leave for Halifax on July 29 and am shipping about 12 boxes to meet me there. Josh and I get our apartment in Dartmouth on August 1, so I want my things there when we move. I am in Nova Scotia until August 18, so will paint, unpack, clean and organize! I am so excited for this, naturally.
Then I am back in Manitoba on August 18 and about 2 weeks later, Josh will come. And then we'll be married on September 6. Life is flying by, but am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yes Leah, it does fly by!
ReplyDeleteI have been busy reading your recommendations and even have one of my own to put up!
Have fun in Halifax/Dartmouth. Enjoy the nesting!
Love you and get better ok?
Oh my goodness Leah, the time truly is flying by! I'm excited for you to get to your new home and the fun you will have living a new life with Josh.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you in September.
love auntie barb