Otherwise, the apartment is great!! 46 1/2 Rodney Road is the upper floor of a 2 story house. We are right off a main street, beside a pub, and seconds from a bus stop. Right up the main road is SuperStore, Staples, Reitmans, Bulk Barn, Wendy's, McDonald's, Winners, and a liquor store. Everything we could ever want. It's not the quietest neighborhood, due to the main road nearby, but it's not terribly loud, either. The pub next door is not a loud place, so I don't anticipate too much trouble from them.
We are allowed to paint, and I think next week we will start. We'll only do the living room and the bedroom, so it shouldn't be too much work. We did paint Josh's ugly old bedroom furniture (circa 1965), and it turned out well, I think!
Tonight Josh and I have our first marriage counselling session with his pastor, Reg.
See more pictures here.


Hi Leah and Josh,
ReplyDeleteLovely! It looks like a grand place to begin married life together. I love that you painted the furniture-great results!
The count down is on..... see you soon.
love, auntie barb
Hi Leah and Josh,
ReplyDeletelove what you've done with the place! Super good. That pub next door could come in real handy when you need a quick bite to eat.....
love you, see you soon
mom
Looks good Leah! I am especially impressed with the bedroom furniture! Are you living here until you go home for the dingWed? I assume so.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon pretty lady.
Love.
Happy Birthday Leah! Just one day late, but I did think about you two yesterday.... hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeletelove you, auntie barb