I have officially been an MRS. for 11 days. It has been 11 days of fun, laughter, watching TV, putting together bookshelves, getting a new couch, doing laundry, cooking supper, finding the library, kissing, trying a new church, getting a job, taking the bus, buying groceries, and being in love.
The wedding weekend was full of fun, family, cousins, mini-golf, Gitch Fest 2009 and much love and laughter. Thank you to my aunties and cousins for all of your help: with the cooking, decorating tables, cleaning up, etc etc. The list goes on. I love you!
My new job at Thyme Maternity starts tomorrow morning with orientation, and then I will get onto the schedule (part time) for next week. I am excited about my new job! I think it will be a lot of fun. I will take the bus to work - it's a very short bus ride, maybe only 10 minutes driving in total.
My east coast life has just begun, and so far it is lovely.
17 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 September 2009
MRS.
I have officially been an MRS. for 11 days. It has been 11 days of fun, laughter, watching TV, putting together bookshelves, getting a new couch, doing laundry, cooking supper, finding the library, kissing, trying a new church, getting a job, taking the bus, buying groceries, and being in love.
The wedding weekend was full of fun, family, cousins, mini-golf, Gitch Fest 2009 and much love and laughter. Thank you to my aunties and cousins for all of your help: with the cooking, decorating tables, cleaning up, etc etc. The list goes on. I love you!
My new job at Thyme Maternity starts tomorrow morning with orientation, and then I will get onto the schedule (part time) for next week. I am excited about my new job! I think it will be a lot of fun. I will take the bus to work - it's a very short bus ride, maybe only 10 minutes driving in total.
My east coast life has just begun, and so far it is lovely.
The wedding weekend was full of fun, family, cousins, mini-golf, Gitch Fest 2009 and much love and laughter. Thank you to my aunties and cousins for all of your help: with the cooking, decorating tables, cleaning up, etc etc. The list goes on. I love you!
My new job at Thyme Maternity starts tomorrow morning with orientation, and then I will get onto the schedule (part time) for next week. I am excited about my new job! I think it will be a lot of fun. I will take the bus to work - it's a very short bus ride, maybe only 10 minutes driving in total.
My east coast life has just begun, and so far it is lovely.
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


glad to see a new post Leah! and glad you are enjoying your east coast life thus far!
ReplyDeletewhat couch did you get? show me a picture!
love you!
yeah!! Glad that you're enjoying life as Mrs and all of the adjustments that come with that, and a new place, and a new job, and, and, and!! Thinking of you in these days...take care!!
ReplyDelete