Here are the only 3 pictures we took this weekend.
13 October 2009
the only 3 pictures.
Here are the only 3 pictures we took this weekend.
13 October 2009
the only 3 pictures.
Here are the only 3 pictures we took this weekend.
5 comments:



Anonymous7:44 PMWell hello there Leah! How nice to hear from you. I'm glad that your M&D could play with you.
ReplyDelete
I think about you lots, even tho you don't know it. But here I sit with you on my mind, hoping you are enjoying your husband, your life and your new province. It's a little hard sometimes, isn't it? But each day is a step closer to being better, being perfect!
We really had a lot of fun at your wedding. Such a beautiful day, surrounded by beautiful people and all under God's loving care! It was good.
Okay I better go cook up some applesauce, wanna come help me out?
Love you, auntie barb
Anonymous6:21 PMHi Leah, Goodness how time flies and I realized that I haven't checked the blog!! How sad is that! yes, weren't we something - only 3 pics to show for the whole weekend! But waht a time we had. I do have fond memories of Josh trying to get dad to say his word on Catch phrase. Hilarious or what? You have a great little home and you are as happy as a shrimp in the ocean. Marvellous, I say. we loved all the fun we had and things we saw. Can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDelete
Auntie B sure said nice things didn't she?
love you, mom


Three pictures???? That's it??? What's happening to you? Well, I am happy to see the three new pictures anyways. Glad you had a good weekend. You forgot to reply to my last email, so get at it.
ReplyDeletemuch love,
julie
mrs leah! you should take more pictures! seriously!
ReplyDeletelove you!
Glad you had fun with your m&d. Mine were here, and I also only took about 3 pictures, none of them even any good, so you have one up on me!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you can still enjoy the sunshine - raining here for the next 6 months.
Love you and talk to you soon??
Well hello there Leah! How nice to hear from you. I'm glad that your M&D could play with you.
ReplyDeleteI think about you lots, even tho you don't know it. But here I sit with you on my mind, hoping you are enjoying your husband, your life and your new province. It's a little hard sometimes, isn't it? But each day is a step closer to being better, being perfect!
We really had a lot of fun at your wedding. Such a beautiful day, surrounded by beautiful people and all under God's loving care! It was good.
Okay I better go cook up some applesauce, wanna come help me out?
Love you, auntie barb
Hi Leah, Goodness how time flies and I realized that I haven't checked the blog!! How sad is that! yes, weren't we something - only 3 pics to show for the whole weekend! But waht a time we had. I do have fond memories of Josh trying to get dad to say his word on Catch phrase. Hilarious or what? You have a great little home and you are as happy as a shrimp in the ocean. Marvellous, I say. we loved all the fun we had and things we saw. Can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDeleteAuntie B sure said nice things didn't she?
love you, mom