A delightful night of picking out the Christmas tree, hoping it stays upright in the tree stand, buying and returning 3 sets of Christmas lights, and putting up the decorations.
Oh you guys are fun! I especially like the "random hand" (which I assume is your husband's) in the first picture! Also, your hair looks good. Cute little tree. I am glad you put some photos up. I like to know what is happening with you! Love you both. E
A delightful night of picking out the Christmas tree, hoping it stays upright in the tree stand, buying and returning 3 sets of Christmas lights, and putting up the decorations.
Oh you guys are fun! I especially like the "random hand" (which I assume is your husband's) in the first picture! Also, your hair looks good. Cute little tree. I am glad you put some photos up. I like to know what is happening with you! Love you both. E
you look so incredible happy on that first picture! and it makes me smile-big time!!
ReplyDeletelove it!!
and i love your tree:)
miss you lots!!
Oh you guys are fun! I especially like the "random hand" (which I assume is your husband's) in the first picture! Also, your hair looks good.
ReplyDeleteCute little tree. I am glad you put some photos up. I like to know what is happening with you!
Love you both.
E