19 December 2010
Pre-Christmas Crafting!
Yesterday Josh and I crafted a homemade faux leather headboard for our bed. We consulted a few websites and also some YouTube videos about how to put this project together. We visited our local fabric store and got some great advice from the old lady who worked there! All in all, we spent about $100 and ended up with a pretty great looking headboard! We made it big enough to fit a queen size bed when the time comes for us to have one...for the time being, our double still looks better with this lovely leather piece!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 December 2010
Pre-Christmas Crafting!
Yesterday Josh and I crafted a homemade faux leather headboard for our bed. We consulted a few websites and also some YouTube videos about how to put this project together. We visited our local fabric store and got some great advice from the old lady who worked there! All in all, we spent about $100 and ended up with a pretty great looking headboard! We made it big enough to fit a queen size bed when the time comes for us to have one...for the time being, our double still looks better with this lovely leather piece!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your new headboard and what it does to the room! I think I need to consider some type of headboard as well....and I am pretty sure if you have done it, I could call on your for advice! I really like it. Good work to both you and Josh.
ReplyDeletemom