One of my favorite things that first comes to mind is my Norwex Sanira Toilet Brush system.

From Norwex.ca:
Both cleaning solution and brush are produced from environmentally friendly raw materials. The cleaning solution is vegetable-based with coconut oil and a naturally-occurring sugar surfactant. The brush does not contain any metal parts. Using only 3-4 ml once a week (compared to 30-40 ml of traditional cleaner), the solution will last approximately 1 year.
I bought this toilet brush system in 2009 after I hosted a Norwex party. The hostess gifts from Norwex are amazing, so if you haven't had a Norwex party yet, you should! My cousin Erica is having a Norwex party soon, which is why I was inspired to write this post! Because I used some "free" money from the hostess gift, this toilet brush came at no cost to me! I think it retails for about $50, and the refills are about $15 (I think). Unfortunately there are no prices listed on the website. But I've been using this system for over a year, and although I have a refill waiting until the bathroom sink, I have yet to pull it out! It is advertised that using it once a week will give you about one year of clean toilets! If that's not great bang for your buck, I don't know what is!
The thing I like best about this toilet brush is how convenient it is! There is no separate toilet cleanser to pull out and squirt around the bowl, no chemicals, and no nasty smells! All you do is push down on the handle of the toilet brush, the solution oozes out onto the bristles and you are ready to scrub! I love the smell and being able to clean a toilet in less than 10 seconds is a bonus!



I guess I should consider getting one...that good eh? Perhaps I should have a party? or maybe just order one. I am pleased with how pleased you are with the whole system. Clean toilets are a must!
ReplyDeletelove you
mom
the hostess gift for January is the mop. Apparently that's awesome. Anyway, I like your new blog...I'm going to change mine now.
ReplyDeleteLove E
I love my Norwex! I have the cloths and both the dry and wet mop. Loooove it all.
ReplyDelete