I love my Stoneware Baker. Now that I've been using it for over a year, it has become nice and seasoned, meaning I don't have to spray it before using. I love this piece because it doesn't absorb odours - I can (and have) baked fish one night and then made cookies the next day without any cross-contamination! This is my go-to dish when cooking dinner in the oven.

If I do have to spray something, I love using my oil mister. I use olive oil in mine, give it a few pumps and I am ready to start spraying! It really is a cost effective solution to buying and throwing away empty aerosol cans.

These measuring cups make the top of my list! These cups have the measurements printed on an inside angle, which results in easy measuring without having to crouch down to make sure you've got the right amount. Best invention ever.

The ice cream scoop is a close second to the best invention ever! This scoop has a nontoxic defrosting liquid embedded in the handle, which uses the heat of your hand to warm up and make scooping ice cream a breeze! This totally works! I sure could have used this while scooping hundreds of cones at The Beach Hut.

My very first Pampered Chef item was the crinkle cutter. I always use this to cut my carrots or potatoes - it cuts through the tougher vegetables with ease and gives them a fun little crinkle design!

The can opener is supreme. It is designed to cut off the top of your can without leaving any sharp edges, and it works, every single time. It never gets stuck or dull like some other openers I have had the displeasure of using. This one is a winner!

Of course, there are many other Pampered Chef products out there that totally rock, and if you have the opportunity (and the money) to spend on some good quality kitchen items, you should!
What are your favourite Pampered Chef gadgets??




I WISH i had pampered chef products. We bought a Kitchen Aid can opener after too much frustration with cheaper ones. And you know what? It still sucks!
ReplyDeleteThe only pampered chef product i have i received at a bridal shower. it's the mini serving spatula. It is fantastic! Who knew something so small would be so versatile?
I am a stoneware fan! I got a round baker for Christmas! I have often been tempted by the measuring cups but then always think to myself "you already HAVE enough measuring cups", and next time I'm invited to a PC party, I think I will go for the can opener!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
I love the can opener too! But the PC products that top my list are the cookie scoops. I have them in all three sizes. The little one works great for kid sized cookies and the large on is great for muffins. And the middle one is good for anything in between. Another of my recent favs is the bamboo flat ended spoons. I use them all the time for cooking stuff, especially meat, in my frying pans. The flat edge is great for breaking stuff apart and scraping the pan. Leah, I think you would be a good PC rep. Maybe a career option for you ;0)
ReplyDeleteI own the microwave pot and the santoku knife. Both are winners. Love them.
ReplyDeleteI love the black handled break upyourmeatwhilefrying thingie!! I have no idea what it is called, but I think it's fab....
ReplyDeletemom