14 August 2011

Summer.

Josh and I had a great holiday in Killarney over the August long weekend. I didn't take too many pictures, but here are some.



5 comments:

  1. nice work on picnik!! and, cute pics too!
    love erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Delightful! I do love the family pictures, so nice to see and about time too! It was great seeing you two.
    love, ab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Glad to see you're enjoying picnik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:08 PM

    HI Leah, lovely pics - thanks so much for taking them. Yes, what a grand time we had. Loved every minute of it and can't wait for next time! Hey, today is our birthday! Hope you are having a great day.
    love you lots
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Happy Birthday, birthday girl! Hope your day is good and grand. If you come over I'll bake you cake.
    Much love, ab

    ReplyDelete

14 August 2011

Summer.

Josh and I had a great holiday in Killarney over the August long weekend. I didn't take too many pictures, but here are some.



5 comments:

  1. nice work on picnik!! and, cute pics too!
    love erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Delightful! I do love the family pictures, so nice to see and about time too! It was great seeing you two.
    love, ab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Glad to see you're enjoying picnik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:08 PM

    HI Leah, lovely pics - thanks so much for taking them. Yes, what a grand time we had. Loved every minute of it and can't wait for next time! Hey, today is our birthday! Hope you are having a great day.
    love you lots
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Happy Birthday, birthday girl! Hope your day is good and grand. If you come over I'll bake you cake.
    Much love, ab

    ReplyDelete