24 July 2011

Cirque de Soleil

Last night Josh and I went to see Cirque de Soleil with our friends Peter and Julia. The show was absolutely amazing and well worth the money! There were so many amazing acts - truly unbelievable. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it!






Also, I got a new summer bedspread from Winners!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 PM

    Hi Leah,
    Sounds like the show was great! Nice that you could enjoy it with your friends.
    See you a couple of days - can't wait.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to see Cirque! For 3 years in a row my brother promised to take me for my birthday. I still have yet to go...

    Great bedspread! Gotta love a great Winners find!

    ReplyDelete

24 July 2011

Cirque de Soleil

Last night Josh and I went to see Cirque de Soleil with our friends Peter and Julia. The show was absolutely amazing and well worth the money! There were so many amazing acts - truly unbelievable. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it!






Also, I got a new summer bedspread from Winners!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 PM

    Hi Leah,
    Sounds like the show was great! Nice that you could enjoy it with your friends.
    See you a couple of days - can't wait.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to see Cirque! For 3 years in a row my brother promised to take me for my birthday. I still have yet to go...

    Great bedspread! Gotta love a great Winners find!

    ReplyDelete