Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 July 2011
Our house!
2 comments:

Anonymous12:32 AMHi Leah, Love your pics, loved it even more in person! I must say...the dropped railing for the clothesline convenience is truly a great idea! Thanks to Josh and Dad for doing a great job on that. One other thing....a bouquet to Josh...I love the wideness and angle of the steps! Adds so much to the whole patio. Oh, and one more thing..Thanks1 And you know what I'm talking about!
ReplyDelete
love you,mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It all looks fabulous, Leah!! i loved the dropped fence for the clothesline. genius!
ReplyDeleteAlso, it looks like you had a fantastic family holiday! I'm so glad. I remember how hard it was being away from family for long stints. They must of loved seeing your East Coast life!
Hi Leah, Love your pics, loved it even more in person! I must say...the dropped railing for the clothesline convenience is truly a great idea! Thanks to Josh and Dad for doing a great job on that. One other thing....a bouquet to Josh...I love the wideness and angle of the steps! Adds so much to the whole patio. Oh, and one more thing..Thanks1 And you know what I'm talking about!
ReplyDeletelove you,mom