On Sunday Josh and I spent the day in Halifax with our friends Matt and Katie. We had lunch at a restaurant called Niche, where our waiter was attempting to be snobby and perhaps somewhat British? The food made up for it. After lunch we went to Tim Horton's and got iced capps because it was hot outside. Then we took an hour and a half cruise around the harbour on the Tall Ship Silva, which was quite enjoyable in the sunshine. We had a lovely day spent with our lovely friends to celebrate our second anniversary.
Also, I had to include a picture of my darling niece Codie, because she's so super cute.
 |
| My beautiful baby niece Codie Rose. |
 |
| The Tall Ship Silva in the Halifax harbour. |
 |
| Josh and I in front of the Tall Ship Silva. |
 |
| Katie & Matt, and Josh & I aboard the Tall Ship Silva. |
 |
Josh & I on the harbour boat cruise.
|
Hi Leah, some great pics of your Sunday Anniversary outing. Yes, next time we will take that cruise. And such a beautiful day, weatherwise. That little Codie Rose is a sweetheart for sure. love you lots
ReplyDeletemom
super cute baby! I want to snuggle her, and I am sure you do too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun on your boat. I was thinking today that it would be fun if Dan & I came and visited sometime. Not this year, but maybe someday!
Also, way to figure out captions!!
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you two this morning and your great wedding. That was fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the tall ship excursion, would have loved to join you.
love, ab
That is such a cute baby! Just adorable! :)
ReplyDelete