Well, the baby buying continues. Today we bought this off of Kijiji:
Cute but not too cute. Plus, the swing portion comes off so that it can be a bouncy chair on the floor. Anything that has a squirrel and owl has my vote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 February 2012
And today we bought this...
Well, the baby buying continues. Today we bought this off of Kijiji:
Cute but not too cute. Plus, the swing portion comes off so that it can be a bouncy chair on the floor. Anything that has a squirrel and owl has my vote.
Cute but not too cute. Plus, the swing portion comes off so that it can be a bouncy chair on the floor. Anything that has a squirrel and owl has my vote.
6 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nice. You guys are good deal finders. Did you get a rug under the mirror wall?
ReplyDeleteHi Josh and Leah,
ReplyDeleteHey, good going on the swing/bouncy chair! Yup, you just got to keep looking and checking don't you? Now, just to keep looking for those diapers!
love you lots
mom
Cute!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the idea of swing and bouncy chair in one and I agree perfect balance of cute and not too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is soo cute! I love the pattern!
ReplyDeleteL-Train!! I didn't know that you blogged. I now have you saved in "My Favorites" so I can check you out with ease!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved getting ready before Jacob came! So fun! Enjoy it!
T-dawg (wikki, wikki)