I also have this change table, which I purchased back in 2010 from the family I was nannying for. They ended up moving to Monaco and sold off their entire house and its contents. I loved this change table and bought it when they moved. The diapers are for Codie, so that Amy doesn't have to pack an entire package of diapers that take up a ton of space.
Right now these items are set up in the spare bedroom, but they will eventually be moved next door into the office once it's painted and ready to become a nursery.


Wow! What a beautiful crib. Aren't you lucky and so is Codie!! No doubt she will love it. Still packing and getting ready so will see you on Wednesday eevening! Can't wait to be together with you and Amy and Codie.
ReplyDeletelove you
mom
LOVE the crib! I don't know what the one that didn't work out looked like, but this one is perfect! And really sleeping in a crib while travelling if thats what a baby is used to is so much better. You are such a great aunt and sister! Yah! Your nursery is starting to come together!
ReplyDelete