25 February 2012

The Visit

At the end of January, my mom, sister and niece came to visit for a week! And I just realized that I have neglected to post anything about our amazing time together.
Mom, me, Amy and Codie.

Hot stone dinner!

We spent a wonderful week choosing fabric online for receiving blankets and crib blankets that mom will make for me. We had a great trip to Value Village, buying onesies and sleepers. We planned our meals, went grocery shopping and ate well. We did absolutely nothing and we did everything. It was, to be honest, one of the best weeks of my life and I can't wait for many more in the future. I am so blessed and happy to have such a wonderful mom and sister - and of course a charming niece - to come and visit me. 
Beautiful Codie!
Amy, Codie and I at the Halifax Waterfront!
Mom and Josh making cinnamon buns!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time with your fam! Halifax is such a great city to visit, but obviously you are the main attraction. I like how you managed to balance restful hang outs with the touristy stuff. Not always easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 PM

    Ah Leah....I do have to agree... one of the nicest weeks of my life, no offense intended to anyone, what it wwas a beautiful time together with 2 daughters and 1 baby and a fabulous son in law who helped me make cinnamon buns...and we ate them for supper,,,just cinnamon buns...for supper...nothing else!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

25 February 2012

The Visit

At the end of January, my mom, sister and niece came to visit for a week! And I just realized that I have neglected to post anything about our amazing time together.
Mom, me, Amy and Codie.

Hot stone dinner!

We spent a wonderful week choosing fabric online for receiving blankets and crib blankets that mom will make for me. We had a great trip to Value Village, buying onesies and sleepers. We planned our meals, went grocery shopping and ate well. We did absolutely nothing and we did everything. It was, to be honest, one of the best weeks of my life and I can't wait for many more in the future. I am so blessed and happy to have such a wonderful mom and sister - and of course a charming niece - to come and visit me. 
Beautiful Codie!
Amy, Codie and I at the Halifax Waterfront!
Mom and Josh making cinnamon buns!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time with your fam! Halifax is such a great city to visit, but obviously you are the main attraction. I like how you managed to balance restful hang outs with the touristy stuff. Not always easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 PM

    Ah Leah....I do have to agree... one of the nicest weeks of my life, no offense intended to anyone, what it wwas a beautiful time together with 2 daughters and 1 baby and a fabulous son in law who helped me make cinnamon buns...and we ate them for supper,,,just cinnamon buns...for supper...nothing else!
    mom

    ReplyDelete