A few weeks ago, Josh and I took a gander into Zellers. I NEVER go to Zellers, but after our shopping trip there, I am wondering why! They have such amazing deals - probably because they are closing due to Target taking over in the near future. My mission was faux wood blinds for our front window in the living room. Mission: successful! All of their wood blinds were 50% off, and we were able to find the right sizes to fit the window.
 |
| Front window: before without blinds |
 |
| Front window with blinds: after! |
So for under $90 we got 3 different blinds to fit the window and I think it pulls it all together quite nicely! I do enjoy having options besides only "open" or "closed", as it was with only my curtains. I like to be able to open the curtains, and then adjust the blinds as needed. One more home improvement to cross off the list.
Nice work. I like the blind & curtain combo - thinking about doing the same for my other 7 ($$$$) windows in our main area. I think I want to get the bamboo/matchstick ones though. I should see if zellers has any!
ReplyDelete