22 March 2012

What it looks like so far....

The baby's room, that is! Josh and I (mostly Josh) have been busy getting the baby's room ready. We (he) painted (Ben Moore Piedmont Gray) and Josh even laid new carpet all by himself. It looks amazing and I'm so proud of him! We had already bought the crib from Kijiji a few months ago, so we moved that in. And the change table we've had for over a year, as I bought it from the family I was nannying for in 2010. We still have some things to add - a rocking chair/glider and I'd like a bookcase as well. So it's a bit bare right now, but I think it will be very comfy and cozy once we get the finishing touches moved in.

Crib!

The little shelves on the wall were Josh's contribution!

Free baby printables I found online and got printed at Staples. Cheap art!

Such a very pretty mobile from Erica! I'll put a chair in this corner too.

Change table and closet door. Am still thinking about something to hang on this wall, as it looks quite bare as is!

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I like the stool thing next to the crib - can you post another pic of just that thing? I like your printouts too and how you hung them. I think you did great with the red accent! Can't wait to see what you do on the change table wall - and of course can't wait to see baby enjoying it's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Hildebrandt5:39 PM

    You could put a fun shaped mirror by the change table so baby is entertained while you wipe its bum. Not saying your baby will be vain...but who could resist staring at a cute baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:01 PM

    very, very nice! I must say it looks a little different than when I slept there in January! Looks great and like you say...Josh did a great job. Love the art work, love the little shelves and I like Jen's idea of the mirror so baby Bobbie can look at himself!!
    glad all went well with the ultrasound today.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:56 AM

    very nice, indeed.

    i loved having a shelf above the changing table, for all the nick-nacks...
    and a shelf would make the wall less bare.

    and did i miss something? a boy?

    lots of hugs!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete

22 March 2012

What it looks like so far....

The baby's room, that is! Josh and I (mostly Josh) have been busy getting the baby's room ready. We (he) painted (Ben Moore Piedmont Gray) and Josh even laid new carpet all by himself. It looks amazing and I'm so proud of him! We had already bought the crib from Kijiji a few months ago, so we moved that in. And the change table we've had for over a year, as I bought it from the family I was nannying for in 2010. We still have some things to add - a rocking chair/glider and I'd like a bookcase as well. So it's a bit bare right now, but I think it will be very comfy and cozy once we get the finishing touches moved in.

Crib!

The little shelves on the wall were Josh's contribution!

Free baby printables I found online and got printed at Staples. Cheap art!

Such a very pretty mobile from Erica! I'll put a chair in this corner too.

Change table and closet door. Am still thinking about something to hang on this wall, as it looks quite bare as is!

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I like the stool thing next to the crib - can you post another pic of just that thing? I like your printouts too and how you hung them. I think you did great with the red accent! Can't wait to see what you do on the change table wall - and of course can't wait to see baby enjoying it's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Hildebrandt5:39 PM

    You could put a fun shaped mirror by the change table so baby is entertained while you wipe its bum. Not saying your baby will be vain...but who could resist staring at a cute baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:01 PM

    very, very nice! I must say it looks a little different than when I slept there in January! Looks great and like you say...Josh did a great job. Love the art work, love the little shelves and I like Jen's idea of the mirror so baby Bobbie can look at himself!!
    glad all went well with the ultrasound today.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:56 AM

    very nice, indeed.

    i loved having a shelf above the changing table, for all the nick-nacks...
    and a shelf would make the wall less bare.

    and did i miss something? a boy?

    lots of hugs!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete