They are plastic-y wall panels that you can attach to each other with silver hoops - they are meant to be a room divider, hung in a line. But I think they work well as wall art, too! They are $2 for a pack of 2, so for $4, I think they are pretty cute. There were 3 other designs to choose from, but Josh liked these best! They also came in black, if you so desire.
In other news, Josh and I had fun with the camera on our laptop last night! Hence the poor picture quality. Here I am at 29 weeks! The last picture is Josh wearing some little starfish goggles that I bought for Codie from Dollarama! Cracks me up every time I see it!






Leah! You are so cute- and so smart with the wall art! I wouldn't have thought of it but we are amid a move (tuesday is possession date woohoo!) and I think that would be a great way to style up some bare walls :)
ReplyDeleteBetti White (formerly Unrau!)
Love them and you guys and the fun you had with the pictures and Dollarama!
ReplyDeleteGood old Dollarama! I was in there a few weeks ago and my purchase came to 29 cents. Can you guess what I bought?
ReplyDeleteHi Leah and Josh...ah, you guys are so great! Great fun you had then...dollerama, pics, and wall art! oh yes, and of course the glasses! How do those thingies's stick to the wall? They look good.
ReplyDeletelove you both, well, all 3! You look great.
mom
Awww... You are so cute! Yes, you too Josh, even though that's not what I meant. Wish I could see your baby belly in real life. Yes, Dollarama is always an experience. There is one in WInkler and yikes, it's like being thrown into another world! The clientele is interesting and the checkout people struggle with English.... but there are goodies to be had. And I really want to know what Erica bought for a whopping 29 cents.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julie