13 May 2012

The Holy Trinity & a baby shower.

The Holy Trinity crib blanket from my mom!
 My mom made me this beautiful crib blanket. For some reason the pattern is called The Holy Trinity - although I think we made that up and that's not actually the official pattern name! Anyway, something about only using 3 fabrics in the 1 blanket. We picked out the middle wren fabric back in January when Mom and Amy were here in January on fabric.com. Mom was on her own to get the red and grey fabrics, and she did a great job! I love the look of this blanket and almost want to hang it on the wall as a piece of art, it's so pretty!

A close up of the gorgeous wren fabric!

Last night my friend Chelsey threw a double baby shower for myself and my friend Katie. We had a great night with the rest of our bible study girls, playing games, eating and opening up lots of lovely presents!

Katie and I at our joint baby shower!



3 comments:

  1. um, more on what you ate & were gifted with, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Hi Leah, Thanks so much for posting the pic of the blankie...now your aunties who didn't get to see it, can see it! I loved making it and while I stitched, I prayed for baby Wilfred!(and you too)
    love you tons
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Wilfred? Oh dear.... Don't let your mom influence the naming of your child. Ha! Beautiful blankie. Love the fabric. Okay, so I must ask.... Do you and Katie have clothespins on your shirts for some reason, or is this a new trend in maternity wear that I am unaware of?

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

13 May 2012

The Holy Trinity & a baby shower.

The Holy Trinity crib blanket from my mom!
 My mom made me this beautiful crib blanket. For some reason the pattern is called The Holy Trinity - although I think we made that up and that's not actually the official pattern name! Anyway, something about only using 3 fabrics in the 1 blanket. We picked out the middle wren fabric back in January when Mom and Amy were here in January on fabric.com. Mom was on her own to get the red and grey fabrics, and she did a great job! I love the look of this blanket and almost want to hang it on the wall as a piece of art, it's so pretty!

A close up of the gorgeous wren fabric!

Last night my friend Chelsey threw a double baby shower for myself and my friend Katie. We had a great night with the rest of our bible study girls, playing games, eating and opening up lots of lovely presents!

Katie and I at our joint baby shower!



3 comments:

  1. um, more on what you ate & were gifted with, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Hi Leah, Thanks so much for posting the pic of the blankie...now your aunties who didn't get to see it, can see it! I loved making it and while I stitched, I prayed for baby Wilfred!(and you too)
    love you tons
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Wilfred? Oh dear.... Don't let your mom influence the naming of your child. Ha! Beautiful blankie. Love the fabric. Okay, so I must ask.... Do you and Katie have clothespins on your shirts for some reason, or is this a new trend in maternity wear that I am unaware of?

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete