
whenever someone at Green Valley Equipment (where my dad works) has a birthday, they always order a cake for them. today is my dad's birthday, so i made up something special! this was my first "real" cake i have done, and although i had some help on it, it was mostly all me! i think it looks really great, and i hear it was a big hit down at GVE! tonight clarke and alison, and amy are coming for dinner. we're getting Chicken Delight chicken, just for Dad. it'll be a great night.


Looks great Leah! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Birthday Uncle Bobert!
Hey, I didn't know you possessed the cake decorating talent!!! Nice work! Was Auntie Judy still decorating cakes when you were a youngster? She always used to make our birthday cakes.(Now don't start telling stories about how your mom never gave you a birthday party...) She also made fancy wedding cakes too!(not for my wedding though - I didn't have one.) ---OHHHHHH!! Maybe that's why my marriage went awry! (kidding) Is that how you spell "awry". Doesn't look right, but I'm gonna go with it anyways.
ReplyDelete