10 December 2006
how do you eat your kiwi?
these last few days i've been working in the produce department at work. i've noticed that kiwi's are packaged in a box that says, "Kiwi: the fruit that comes in a fuzzy wrapper". i found that funny. i eat my kiwi by slicing it in half, then scooping it out with a spoon. many people i've talked to find that odd.
how do you eat your kiwi?
how do you eat your kiwi?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 December 2006
how do you eat your kiwi?
these last few days i've been working in the produce department at work. i've noticed that kiwi's are packaged in a box that says, "Kiwi: the fruit that comes in a fuzzy wrapper". i found that funny. i eat my kiwi by slicing it in half, then scooping it out with a spoon. many people i've talked to find that odd.
how do you eat your kiwi?
how do you eat your kiwi?
6 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have eaten it like that before. But I have also peeled it and then ate it. I know someone who eats it all- fuzz too! That is gross to me. I prefer to scoop it because it takes least effort and you can take it in your lunch with a spoon.
ReplyDeleteI'm the guy who eats it fuzz and all. Whats wrong with the fuzzy wrapper? Its very full of vitamins. mabey I'm full of something too.
ReplyDeleteunca ray
i eat it the same way you´re doing it! my mom told me not to eat the fuzzy wrapper because it´s only full of vitamins if it´s really biological....
ReplyDeletei miss you honey!
love
leslie&baby-girl
I'm a slice and scoop girl myself. It is so lunch friendly, especially when paired with press and seal!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I peel then slice. I have done the spoon scoop thing, but I find the juice runs everywhere, and I get all sticky... and I'm not a little kid any more, so it's no longer cute to have sticky hands. Sigh... why must we grow up?
ReplyDeleteI eat the fuzz too...maybe it's laziness, who knows? But it grows on you...
ReplyDelete