06 December 2006

Things on a List

taking a page out of Hillary's book:

1) I like when someone picks me up from work, so I don't have to walk home in the cold.
2) I'm not nearly as excited about Christmas as I used to be. For some reason, it is just not a big deal this year.
3) I have lost my birth certificate and my Manitoba Health Card and am hoping there isn't someone out there pretending to be me.
4) I am disappointed that Kandice and Dustin have gotten eliminated on "The Amazing Race". I really liked them. But I also like the boys and hope they win.
5) I am glad Caridee won on "America's Next Top Model".
6) I love wearing sweat pants.
7) I hate people who keep saying, "I know I am annoying, but..." What is annoying is that people keep saying they are annoying.
8) I have always wanted to buy those Christmas gift tags, that you just stick onto the present and write To and From. This year I finally bought some. I can't wait to use them!
9) I love reading Harry Potter.
10) I think about South Africa and TLC and my babies every day. I miss them. This is what I am missing.

4 comments:

  1. Leah - I can't believe you liked the blondes on AR! I DID NOT like them at all and am so glad they are gone! I am now cheering for the boys to win, since all my other favorite teams already got the boot.
    Also am glad Caridee won Model - I didn't like Melrose at all.
    Isn't it sad that our conversation heavily revolves around tv? Does this classify as a conversation? Sure, why not?
    HP 5 comes out next June. The movie I mean.
    Do you still want to go on AR with me? Maybe it's good you lost your birth certificate, get a US one and apply for the show, and then take me ok?
    Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists are fun! And I have to agree wtih you on the blondes being gone. I liked them, and wished 'Bama would have been gone, because they really bug me. I hope the boys win, I have liked them from the start. How did you loose your birth certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 PM

    First of all, I love my sweatpants! Second of all, I lost my social security card and I have become very confused over what my second number is - is it 2 or 7?? This number is vital and I am a freak for having misplaced it! And I really need it in order to sell my plasma!! I am broke and am considering doing this for $50 a week. Finally, I also think about TLC and SA every day! It changed me and I don't know if I ever will not be consumed by it!
    Love you!! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Yes, Leah, consumed by the past and struggling with the present, concerned for the future. My heart goes out to you and all the people of the world who need to be needed, as you were in TLC. God knows, listen to Him and let him guide you. But continue to look for ways to be needed each day, at work, at home, with friends and those that annoy you!! I love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete

06 December 2006

Things on a List

taking a page out of Hillary's book:

1) I like when someone picks me up from work, so I don't have to walk home in the cold.
2) I'm not nearly as excited about Christmas as I used to be. For some reason, it is just not a big deal this year.
3) I have lost my birth certificate and my Manitoba Health Card and am hoping there isn't someone out there pretending to be me.
4) I am disappointed that Kandice and Dustin have gotten eliminated on "The Amazing Race". I really liked them. But I also like the boys and hope they win.
5) I am glad Caridee won on "America's Next Top Model".
6) I love wearing sweat pants.
7) I hate people who keep saying, "I know I am annoying, but..." What is annoying is that people keep saying they are annoying.
8) I have always wanted to buy those Christmas gift tags, that you just stick onto the present and write To and From. This year I finally bought some. I can't wait to use them!
9) I love reading Harry Potter.
10) I think about South Africa and TLC and my babies every day. I miss them. This is what I am missing.

4 comments:

  1. Leah - I can't believe you liked the blondes on AR! I DID NOT like them at all and am so glad they are gone! I am now cheering for the boys to win, since all my other favorite teams already got the boot.
    Also am glad Caridee won Model - I didn't like Melrose at all.
    Isn't it sad that our conversation heavily revolves around tv? Does this classify as a conversation? Sure, why not?
    HP 5 comes out next June. The movie I mean.
    Do you still want to go on AR with me? Maybe it's good you lost your birth certificate, get a US one and apply for the show, and then take me ok?
    Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists are fun! And I have to agree wtih you on the blondes being gone. I liked them, and wished 'Bama would have been gone, because they really bug me. I hope the boys win, I have liked them from the start. How did you loose your birth certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 PM

    First of all, I love my sweatpants! Second of all, I lost my social security card and I have become very confused over what my second number is - is it 2 or 7?? This number is vital and I am a freak for having misplaced it! And I really need it in order to sell my plasma!! I am broke and am considering doing this for $50 a week. Finally, I also think about TLC and SA every day! It changed me and I don't know if I ever will not be consumed by it!
    Love you!! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Yes, Leah, consumed by the past and struggling with the present, concerned for the future. My heart goes out to you and all the people of the world who need to be needed, as you were in TLC. God knows, listen to Him and let him guide you. But continue to look for ways to be needed each day, at work, at home, with friends and those that annoy you!! I love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete