13 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night Josh and I hosted a Valentine's Day Party for our small group friends. We had a fun night with fruit and fondue, cupcakes, Sex in a Pan (appropriate, we thought), and spinach & artichoke dip with pita chips. I also served "Pink Punch", made with strawberry ice cream and pink lemonade - very sweet but good!



We also played a version of "The Newlywed Game", where couples have to answer questions about each other and try to get matching answers. It was a ton of fun and we all learned a little something about each other.






We had a fabulous time together and we think we'll make it an annual event!

5 comments:

  1. looks fun & delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Personally, I think that Josh should wear that tie more often....SO becoming!!!! So pleased that you have such grand friends and that you enjoy having fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 PM

    that was me who just wrote the above comment.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like a super fun group of people, too. Maybe I should do something like this next yeae. Takes pressure of doing something uber romantical :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 PM

    I love seeing you with your friends. Very fun, very cool party.
    love, ab

    ReplyDelete

13 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night Josh and I hosted a Valentine's Day Party for our small group friends. We had a fun night with fruit and fondue, cupcakes, Sex in a Pan (appropriate, we thought), and spinach & artichoke dip with pita chips. I also served "Pink Punch", made with strawberry ice cream and pink lemonade - very sweet but good!



We also played a version of "The Newlywed Game", where couples have to answer questions about each other and try to get matching answers. It was a ton of fun and we all learned a little something about each other.






We had a fabulous time together and we think we'll make it an annual event!

5 comments:

  1. looks fun & delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Personally, I think that Josh should wear that tie more often....SO becoming!!!! So pleased that you have such grand friends and that you enjoy having fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 PM

    that was me who just wrote the above comment.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like a super fun group of people, too. Maybe I should do something like this next yeae. Takes pressure of doing something uber romantical :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 PM

    I love seeing you with your friends. Very fun, very cool party.
    love, ab

    ReplyDelete