I made these potatoes tonight for supper and they were a hit! Really easy and very tasty.
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
1. Peel (or not) red potatoes (I did 4 for Josh and I) and cut into wedges.
2. Toss with olive oil.
3. Mix together:
1/4 c. lemon juice (real or fake - I used fake)
1/4 c. water (I did less because I didn't have many potatoes and didn't want a watered
down sauce)
1 chicken bouillon cube
1-2 t. dried oregano
1 t. garlic powder/minced garlic (whatever you have)
4. Pour mixture over potatoes and stir well to coat evenly.
5. Bake at 425* for 1 hour. Mine only took 30 minutes, but I only had 4 potatoes. So use some common sense and they should turn out all right. I baked mine uncovered because I like crispy potatoes, but you can cover them if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 February 2012
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
I made these potatoes tonight for supper and they were a hit! Really easy and very tasty.
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
1. Peel (or not) red potatoes (I did 4 for Josh and I) and cut into wedges.
2. Toss with olive oil.
3. Mix together:
1/4 c. lemon juice (real or fake - I used fake)
1/4 c. water (I did less because I didn't have many potatoes and didn't want a watered
down sauce)
1 chicken bouillon cube
1-2 t. dried oregano
1 t. garlic powder/minced garlic (whatever you have)
4. Pour mixture over potatoes and stir well to coat evenly.
5. Bake at 425* for 1 hour. Mine only took 30 minutes, but I only had 4 potatoes. So use some common sense and they should turn out all right. I baked mine uncovered because I like crispy potatoes, but you can cover them if you want.
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
1. Peel (or not) red potatoes (I did 4 for Josh and I) and cut into wedges.
2. Toss with olive oil.
3. Mix together:
1/4 c. lemon juice (real or fake - I used fake)
1/4 c. water (I did less because I didn't have many potatoes and didn't want a watered
down sauce)
1 chicken bouillon cube
1-2 t. dried oregano
1 t. garlic powder/minced garlic (whatever you have)
4. Pour mixture over potatoes and stir well to coat evenly.
5. Bake at 425* for 1 hour. Mine only took 30 minutes, but I only had 4 potatoes. So use some common sense and they should turn out all right. I baked mine uncovered because I like crispy potatoes, but you can cover them if you want.
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Leah, Sounds like you and Josh had a nice supper! He must be feeling better then? Sure hope so. Yes, I got your mesage and will look for a picture.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
love you
mom
Thanks for sharing, Leah! i will certainly try this. My lemon potatoes never quite turn out and now i know why.
ReplyDelete